The Moist Collect X Jason Otterness
Otterness SCENT NOTES:
Amber, Teakwood and Vetiver with hints of coffee and leather as well give this scent an earthy and sporty light cologne scent profile.
Formulated To Keep It Moist
If you’ve tried shampoo or conditioner on your face then you know it sucks. Same goes for your regular body wash. Or face wash. Or apricot scrub or whatever the hell else your lady bought you.
Basically any type of wash that isn’t specifically formulated for your man beard, just stop. You’ll strip out your natural beard oils and make your face feel like a brillo pad. No one wants to nuzzle up to that, Johnny.
So are you ready for a better option? Introducing Premium Beard Wash from The Moist Collective. Pleased to meet you.
If you want your face to feel furry and lovable rather than abrasive and repellant, then it’s time to give that thing a proper wash.
Made with hemp seed oil, our paraben and sulfate-free wash safely cleans, softens, and protects your beard. It leaves your face feeling clean and refreshed rather than stripped and scratchy.
A Proper Beard Wash In 4 Steps
- Wet your beard. (With water, not your shower beer.)
- Grab a dime of The Moist Collective Premium Beard Wash and massage it into your beard and skin. Work up a nice fluffy lather.
- Let it sit there for a minute. Sing a song. Meditate. Think about life.
- Rinse that wash on out, then grab our Beard Oil or Beard Butter to moisturize your beard and skin. Moisture is the name of the game!
6 fl. oz./178 ml
Also available in these scents:
- The Gentle-Man - Sandalwood & Tobacco
- The Simple Man - Cedar & Citrus
- The Modern Man - Amber, Bergamot, & Sandalwood
All The Moist Collective products are small batch and handcrafted with manhood and musk by our team right here in the US.
Caution: This product contains nut-related ingredients that may cause an allergic reaction. Allergy sufferers test before use.