Simple Man SCENT NOTES:
earthy tones such as spicy red cedar with dark patchouli base ending with a nice refreshing freshly cut orange note at the top.
Wash. Lather. Rinse. OIL!
Next time you’ve got an ax to grind, may we suggest using a stone.
But if your beautifully-bearded face is feeling itchy, uncomfortable, dry, rough, greasy, or just plain old gross, then the answer is beard oil.
Using The Moist Collective’s Premium Beard Oil is like taking your man fuzz to the face spa. This combination of oils is master-formulated to give your face the nourishment it needs to keep your beard looking (and feeling) fresh.
Rather than let your beard get haggard and patchy, build some beard oil into your daily routine. Your face will thank you.
Pro Tip: Our Premium Beard Oil works best if applied after you’ve washed with our Premium Beard Wash. Funny how that works, huh?
Beard Oil For Newbies:
- Wet or dry face? Doesn’t matter! Choose your adventure.
- Use the supplied dropper to add a few drops to your hands.
- Rub it into your beard! Really get in there good so you get the oil on your skin. If you’ve got a full Santa or Duck Dynasty, use more oil!
- Leave it in there! Don’t rinse it out.
SPECS: 1 fl. oz./30 ml
Ingredients: Jojoba Oil, Argan Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Rosehip Oil, Sunflower Oil, Pure Vitamin E Oil, Jamaican Castor Oil, Essential Oils for Fragrance
Available in three scents:
- The Gentle-Man - Sandalwood & Tobacco
- The Simple Man - Cedar & Citrus
- The Modern Man - Amber, Bergamot, & Sandalwood
Caution: This product contains nut-related ingredients that may cause an allergic reaction. Allergy sufferers test before use.